fashionable inventory, then you have to read this article where we combined all the neon skins in the game!
Let’s start with the skins for assault weapons:
1) AK-47 | Neon Revolution was released in 2016 as part of the Gamma 2 Case. Its quality is Covert and its price ranges from $21 to $58. The body of “Neon Revolution” is adorned with splashes and strokes of bright pink and neon-green paints, which look very cool in-game. The design is complemented with a green inscription “Anarchy” located on the receiver.
2) AK-47 | Neon Rider was added to the game in 2018 as part of the Horizon Case. Its quality is Covert and its price varies between $24 and $94. Purple, pink and teal colors look very appealing, but the central element of the design is, of course, the image of a deadly biker.
3) MAC-10 | Neon Rider was released back in 2015 as a Covert drop from the Chroma 2 Case. It’s the first of two skins in the “Neon Rider” series. The design also includes the image of a rider, but unlike AK-47, the color scheme here is more pink-and-blue with only a few inclusions of purple.
4) Glock-18 | Moonrise – this Restricted skin for Glock-18 was added to the game at the beginning of 2018 as part of the Clutch Case. Despite the rare pattern and bright design with a neon purple cityscape, the gun will cost you only $0.60 – $2.42.
5) Galil AR | Sugar Rush – this Classified skin was released in 2017 as part of The Operation Hydra Collection. The bright pink-and-purple color scheme of the pattern resembles colors of cotton candy. If you want to own this rifle, be ready to spend from $5.38 to $19.
6) Sawed-Off | Wasteland Princess – at the end of 2016 the Glove Case was released, which contained this Classified shotgun. The weapon is adorned with numerous images and details, but its main feature is neon-pink colors, which would definitely complement our inventory.
7) SG 553 | Pulse – this Restricted skin was released back in 2014 alongside The Operation Phoenix Weapon Case. The bright pink elements of the design will look great in-game, and another advantage of this skin is the modest price, which ranges from $1.24 to $6.58.
8) G3SG1 | Flux was released in 2015 along with the Shadow Case. This Classified sniper rifle has rich purple colors, which look quite neon thanks to the contrast white accents. The price varies from $2.60 to $12.
Ok, let’s consider our assault team to be fully equipped. And what do we have for the CT side?
9) M4A4 | Neo-Noir – was added to the game in 2018 as a Covert drop from the Clutch Case. This rifle would cost you between $15 and $140, and it looks truly amazing. Deep purple, pink, and dark blue colors in combination with white accents perfectly reflect the atmosphere of neo-noir comic books. And, of course, we love that tough girl.
10) M4A4 | Desolate Space is a more affordable option for M4A4, which was released in 2016 as part of the Gamma Case. The price for this Classified rifle ranges from $10 to $37. The sci-fi design of the skin will please you with neon blue, deep blue and purple colors as well as a cool image of a skeleton in a space suit.
11) M4A1-S | Decimator – those who prefer this type of weapon should definitely draw the attention to this skin, which was released in 2017 as a Covert drop from the Spectrum Case. Bright purple, blue and pink colors adorn the entire body of the rifle and they look so much NEON!
12) USP-S | Neo-Noir – was released in 2017 alongside the Spectrum Case. This Covert pistol like M4A4 is painted in neo-noir style and combines deep yet bright shades of blue, pink and purple. The skin would cost you between $14 and $64.
13) USP-S | Blueprint is another USP-S skin, which is significantly cheaper than the previous one. The skin was released in 2017 as part of the Hydra Collection. This Mil-Spec pistol is full of rich blue color with inclusions of neon blue. The item’s price ranges from $2 to $13.
14) FAMAS | Pulse is a skin of Restricted quality that appeared in 2013 along with The Winter Offensive Collection. It is designed in the traditions of the “Pulse” series and does not concede its SG counterpart in terms of brightness and colorfulness. The skin will perfectly fit into a neon inventory and will cost you between $3.60 and $4.50.
15) SCAR-20 | Splash Jam – in 2013 this Classified rifle became part of The Militia Collection. The body of the weapon is adorned with splashes of neon pink paint, which fully corresponds with our topic. The price range is huge: from $2 to $340!
As we can see, the defense has a small lack of neon skins, which can be compensated by commonly available skins. Let’s have a look at them:
16) Desert Eagle | Cobalt Disruption is the most neon skin for Desert Eagle. It was released as part of The eSports 2013 Winter Collection. This Classified pistol will cost you between $13 and $19, but in return it will definitely please you with its bright neon blue pattern.
17) CZ75-Auto | The Fuschia Is Now – 2014 is the year when The Arms Deal 3 Collection was released. This Classified skin became part of the collection. The neon pink shutter is the main feature of this item, and it can complement your inventory if you are ready to pay from $4 to $7
18) XM1014 | Ziggy was released in 2017 as part of the Spectrum 2 Case. The pattern of this Restricted skin is a mixture of various neon shades, but the most pleasant surprise is its price, which varies from $0.40 to $1.
19) SSG 08 | Abyss was released in 2014 alongside the Operation Breakout Weapon Case. This Mil-Spec sniper rifle will only cost you between $0.40 and $3. Its pattern is a beautiful combination of deep blue and neon blue shades.
20) AWP | Neo-Noir is the third skin of the “Neo-Noir” series, which was released in 2018 as part of the Danger Zone Case. This Covert skin sticks to the traditions of the series and looks just marvelous, however its price is above average and ranges from $32 to $68.
21) UMP-45 | Moonrise is the second skin in the “Moonrise” series, which was added to the game in 2019 as part of the Prisma Case. It’s a very cool skin showing a big city night in all its brightness. The price varies between $0.60 to $1.
22) MP5-SD | Phosphor – in 2018, along with the Danger Zone Case, this Classified skin was added to the game. The design of the skin fully corresponds to its name and literally glows with bright fluorescent colors. It’s a very cool item with a moderate price from $4 to $12.
23) P90 | Module – the Huntsman Weapon Case was added to the game in 2014 and included this neon skin. Despite its Mil-Spec quality, it has a very bright and beautiful design, and in any condition it won’t cost you more than $0.80.
And to finalize our list, it is worth mentioning the most expensive and the coolest items. To complete your neon collection you might need to choose a knife and a pair of gloves.
24) Choosing a knife, we decided to stop at M9 Bayonet | Doppler Phase 2. The blade of the knife is painted in our favorite neon shades, which blend together creating a so-called “Pink Galaxy” pattern. This masterpiece was released in 2015 and its price is around $450.
25) Choosing the most appropriate gloves was quite easy. The most neon and coolest gloves in the game are definitely Sport Gloves | Vice. They were released in 2018 as part of the Clutch Case. These are very cool gloves that will look great with any skin from this inventory, but they are really hard to get. It’s almost impossible to find them cheaper than $700, and in the best condition, they will cost you almost $1,200.
Well, that’s all, folks! These 25 coolest neon skins are the trendiest inventory of 2020. And of course, all the skins from the list are available for purchase or trading on cs.money.